- Mission: To help put a smile on a child's face that is suffering from a traumatic experience
in their lives or are seriously ill in hospitals by giving them a quilt that is bright and cheery, and sewn with love by volunteers .
- QFK meets the third Saturday of every month at the International Quilt Study Center & Museum (1523 N. 33rd Street, Lincoln, NE).
- For more information, please see the group's Facebook page or email Ila Geving email@example.com
Quilts of Valor - Omaha Chapter:
- The Mission of the Quilts of Valor® Foundation is to cover service members and veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor.
- The Omaha Quilts of Valor Chapter meets the first Wednesday of every month at Sew Creative (2809 South 125th Ave, Omaha, NE...located in Westwood Plaza).
- For more information, please see the group's Facebook page.
Beads of Courage:
- Helping children coping with serious illness RECORD, TELL and OWN their story of COURAGE!
- For more information about the organization, please see the group's Facebook page or website.
- Members of the Omaha Modern Quilt Guild make bead bags for this organization. Our guild is always accepting bead bags. You can find instructions for sewing bags here.